We have won! Yes, Score Foundation and the Eyeway project has won the
#VodafoneMobile4good16 award at function held last night at the Hotel Taj
Palace organised by   @vodafonefoundation in partnership with the
@nasscomfoundation, @nasscom and @ndtv. It is thrilling and I would like to
thank God, our funders and all our current partners Enable-India, NAB
Delhi, Saksham Trust, Mitra Jyothi and Navchetna Institute. This year we
plan to add at least 6 more partners in different parts of India and by
2018, we hope to be a network of 24 partners. Eyeway is a knowledge
resource on living a life with blindness. Blind people can call the Eyeway
Helpdesk 1800 300 20469 from anywhere in the country Monday through Friday
during working hours and speak to our counsellors. We have counsellors at
all our partners centers and the calls are routed to the centre closest to
callers. Our aim is to provide local solutions in the language of the
caller. We would like to thank Vodafone and all our supporters to recognise
our idea . We believe that blindness is not the real problem, it is the way
we think. Also, every blind person is potentially is part of the Human
Resource of the country. We must invest in them rather than merely
providing for them. Please take this understanding on board and share it
with your networks. Again, delighted to have been considered worthy of the
award.

George Abraham
CEO
Score Foundation