Hi Ajay,

I didn't find fully accessible, I am unable to add money to Uber App
from or adding Cash to Patm App itself, I use net banking to ad cash I
always go stuck on last stage where we have to confirm or cancel
link/button, they have ask for screen shot how can we send the screen
shot? here I am refer to Android Apple OS.

Warm Regards,
Tilak.