hi,
paytm, freecharge and other wallets allows you to transfer the money
to any bank account.
they charge around 1%processing fee for this but currently its free.
if you have a varified account, the usage limit is higher, up to
50000, per month, in case of basic account, the limit is 10000rs.
the upcoming UPI system will be very useful in the given senario.

On 11/28/16, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any accessible wallet that I can get which allows me to transfer
> money to someone who does not have the same wallet. I would transfer it to
> their bank account directly from my wallet.
> I use NEFT to pay salaries. I use E C S for paying all utilities.
> I need to carry cash for taxis  -some known drivers and some unknown. So I
> would like to pay the known drivers through this wallet.
> I also have to buy stamp paper  in cash. This is generally through a single
> vendor. I could transfer money to him but cannot force him to have a wallet
> that I have.
> I think oxygen used to have this facility and it worked on our old Nokia
> phones. Is there something now available?
> Kanchan  s

Managing Director|Blossoms Global|India|.
E: blossoms.glo...@gmail.com
workphone: +918740022212

website: www.flicktoshop.com
lets get social!
facebook.com/flicktoshop
instagram.com/flicktoshop
#Touch The Desires, #Satisfy The Trends!