Dear all

Greetings from Point of View.

The International Day of Persons with Disability is soon approaching! As a part
of the celebrations we are very excited to run the #LoveSexDisability campaign
on twitter and facebook in partnership with Crayon Impact from nov 28 till
December 4. Through the campaign, we aim to raise awareness and bust myths
surrounding sex, relationships and disabilities.

For this purpose, we're inviting people to upload/send in their stories-
through videos, audio recordings, tweets etc. (whatever you're comfortable
with!)- narrating a myth they've often faced about disability and relationships
and busting the same. If you're not disabled, we'd love to hear a myth you held
and how that was busted for you. We want to create a discussion around these
myths and work to inform and educate through #LoveSexDisability and it would be
wonderful to have you on board too!

So please do tweet or facebook with the hash tag . in case you want us to
upload it, please email it individually to my colleague Neha  Mathews at
neha.mathews...@gmail.com.

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,

Nidhi Goyal

Program Director: sexuality and disability

www.sexualityanddisability.org

Point of View

I tweet: @saysnidhigoyal