Hello friends.
Here are some problems that need sorting out.
1. How does one get jaws to read inaccessible pdf documents? In this
case, I have a book with me called 'an introduction to the study of
jurisprudence'. The book is in public domain and is freely available
on google books and occupies 12 mbs of your precous space. jaws reads
out the first page which has a note by google. otherwise, it is very
silent. how do i go about it? i did try to convert it to text but
failed.
2. if i switch on my computer say after two or three hours, a messege
appears saying that there is some problem relating to thermal
overheating and asks me to press f4 to resume. then it works smoothly
after i do the needful. as you would understand, the computer is
indespensible and is in use for nearly ten to twelve hours everyday.
3. my same gmail problem. i am not being able to attach files to my
mails. when i try do so, internet explorer encounters an error and has
to be closed.
4. this is a query. how do i reply to access india? i usually use the
copy paste method. any other time saving idea?
waiting to hear from you,
moiz.