hello,
sincere appology for the wrong updates. i have just now tried to book
the concessional ticket through IRCTC and its showing as expected. but
still i recall availing the concession in one of the train called
shatabdi express runs in my state i.e. train no. 12070 but now there
is no concession available on their site.
perhapes they have removed the concessions on this train.

On 12/7/16, Aravind R <aravind.andhrab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> oh ok sir thank you. i thought wrongly that we r also included.
>
> On 12/7/16, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> no aadhar will be required for senior citizens only.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller