Can you pls forward me the Excel file if you don't mind.

Thanks!

George

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Sent: 12 December 2016 14:01
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Join the Twitter campaign to push for Disability Rights
Bill - 3pm to 6pm

Hello George and others,
I have received a spreadsheet from Rama Chari and I have shared the same on
Google Drive (no sign-in required). Below is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X1GvVeySL2UmuPua0rnj9cvr32fLaYn3hNg
7aNBJlG0/edit?usp=sharing

Short link: http://bit.ly/2gQmAYY
Best,
Vasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica
Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:46 PM, George Abraham <geo...@eyeway.org> wrote:

> Well, one can tweet but how do we tweet to the RS MPs. Know a few names
but
> is there a ready list of all RS members with twitter handles?
>
> George

Bill
> - 3pm to 6pm
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> The National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People,
> NCPEDP, has started a Twitter campaign to push the Parliament to pass the
> pending Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill.
>
> The campaign requires one to go online on Twitter today from 3 PM to 6
PM.

> The idea is to tweet to all the Rajya Sabha MPs having Twitter accounts
> about the Bill widely to make #PassRPWDBill trend.
>
> This is because when anything trends hugely on Twitter, the TV/
newspapers
> automatically comes to support.
>
> You can use the below tweet or create your own but keep the message short
> and do not forget to use #PassRPWDBill in your tweet.
>
> Just 60 seconds to change the lives of 10 crore people. Pass the Rights
of
> Persons with Disabilities Bill @Siva_Chiranjivi #PassRPWDBill. (This same
> message can be done for all the MPs)
>
> Warm Regards
> Ramya
> Source: NewzHook
>

> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
of
> accessindia_accessin
> dia.org.in

> veracity;

mails
> sent through this mailing list..
>

> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
of
> accessindia_accessindia.org.in

veracity;

mails