So what is your proposal in this regard? in 2014 RPD bill the
provision of 3% reservation has been increased to 4% now, however it
will not give immediat benefit for visually impaired community.
So far as the matter of reservation for VH in judiciary is concerned,
that is to be given by respective state, as few states have already
implemented it.

On 12/14/16, Nagababu Arepalli <nagababu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>   does RPD bill providing more reservation for us I mean for Vi people?
> because, now the caste reservation is providing to some communities of
> OC and when you are disabled you fall under 3-percent reservation and
> not under caste reservation if, I am not wrong.
> are you all happy with 3-percent reservation? in which there is only
> 1-percent reservation for Vi people in judiciary we do not have any
> reservation for Vi.
> Dear moderator, in case this is not correct mailing list to post,
> please forward it to the correct mailing list
>
> --
> [Sincerely,]
> Nagababu Arepalli national law university odisha,
> cuttack
> B.A.L.L.B
> "associate at compass law associates"
> PH: +919000963966>+918688071288