From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Mujeeb Rahman
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 10:44 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] smart phone with key pad

I would rather suggest him to focus on developing accessible apps for the
Android platform.

On 12/15/16, PAULMUDDHA <paulmud...@canarabank.com> wrote:
> Dear learned friends
>
> A friend of mine who is also a visually challenged is developing a
> smart phone with keypad [with full pledged buttons with the help of a
> developer from Mumbai
>
> ]
>
> With his own funds.
>
> He would like to know whether this smart phone could be marketed in
> India and abroad for a price of Rs.5K.
>
> Please throw some light on this important information and provide
> suggestions to help him develop the phone.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul Muddha
>

> SENIOR MANAGER
>
> CANARA BANK
>
> HO CALL CENTRE
>
> M&CRM SECTION, M&RRWING,
>
> 7TH FLOOR, "NAVEEN COMPLEX"
>
> #14, OFF M G ROAD
>
> BANGALORE 560 001
>

> DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is
> intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this
> information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
> received this mail by mistake, please inform the sender immediately
> and delete this mail. Any information expressed in this mail does not
> necessarily reflect the views of CANARA BANK. Please note that any
> views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
> author and do not necessarily represent those of the Bank. The
> recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
> of viruses. The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon the
> sender for any error or omissions in the contents of the message that
> arise, as a result of e-mail transmission and further declares that
> the sender cannot be made liable for any loss suffered by any person,
> on account of having acted upon any messages which is vitiated by error,
> omissions or interception.
>

> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
> accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
> essindia.org.in

> .in

> veracity;

Best,

MRS
"It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are
not". - Unknown

Sent from my iPad

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.