Dear friends,
This is a late posting about our radio show series, as i was on holidays for a
full week and resumed office only today.

There are many students across the country whose blindness have never stopped
them excelling in their studies and extra curri-cular activities. One such
example is with us in episode 28 - Rahul Gambhir. Rahul is now a student of
First year B.A. in Venkateshwara college in Delhi. Studied in mainstream
schools throughout and a very outbound he is like any other youngster.

In the profile section, listen to the success story of a dashing personality,
who is a well known actor and a musician of United States. He is Rick Boggs.
Tom Alter is with us once again, to tell us how Rick's life is a true example
of how adversity can be turned into advantage.

By now you all know that Score Foundation has a helpdesk, where people call or
write and ask about issues related to eye and blindness. On the medical front,
we have got many queries related to retina problems such as retinitis
pigmentosa, macular degeneration, retina detachment, etc. So to address many of
these we called in the advice section of our show, a well known retina expert
from Delhi, Dr.Cyrus Shroff.

So, don't miss out on listening to episode 28 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka
Karawan online at www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php.  Here navigate
down to the heading of Internet Broadcasting and click on the link of the
Episode.

The episode would be there till 15th November  2007 Thursday morning, before
being replaced by the subsequent episode.

Let your acquaintances also know about this online radio show.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,

Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
Helpdesk # +91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)

C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049 INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089