Friends good evening to all of you. Friends I need RPD bill which was
passed by the Indian parliament in word format.  Could anybody upload
the same if you have.

On 12/17/16, Radio Udaan <radioud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> what we were doing from 2014 onwards?
>

> On 12/17/16, Amar Jain <amarj...@amarjain.com> wrote:
>> Vikas,
>>
>> Do you mind speaking offline? Would want to speak with you about your
>> insurance issue. Please share your number.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Amar Jain
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 16-Dec-2016, at 9:04 PM, Vikas Gupta <vikas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear All:
>>> I am provoked to thank Mr. Subhash Vashisht for underlining various
>>> issues and (I have been told that) there are many other similar issues
>>> in the new Act. (Due to some technical reasons, I am unable to respond
>>> in the same string where Mr. Vashisht wrote just a while ago). It is
>>> my sincerest appeal (in my individual capacity) to disabled friends
>>> and other well-wishers to understand that history does not teach us to
>>> indulge in euphoria, but to remain alert. It is all the more required
>>> when our leaders indulge in thank giving for the Government, rather
>>> than educating the community and involving it in the deliberations by
>>> procuring copy of the bill before it is enacted. . I wish if the
>>> amendments and the final draft would have been shared with us before
>>> its enactment. How disabled community can allow in a democratic
>>> country some enactment where the bill is not shared with them at the
>>> advance stage? IN this sense, it is no different from the ordinance
>>> root, against which our friends had fought so vigorously just a few
>>> years back. Particularly noticeable is that the bureaucracy has
>>> cleverly taken many powers on substantial matters in its own hand
>>> rather than clarifying in the act itself. I am not in a position to
>>> give elaborate examples here as unfortunately I am caught completely
>>> at some other fronts for some time. However, I am sure that the line
>>> of discussion that Mr. Vashisht has started will be taken further.
>>> Today I also heard Pankaj Sinha (a blind advocate) at a press
>>> conference underlining many such shortcomings of the bill (now an act)
>>> for PWD. Only one issue I would like to share at this moment. I had
>>> hoped, particularly because I fought for the rights of our community
>>> in the insurance sector, that the new law would provide in unequivocal
>>> terms that in any scheme disabled persons will not be liable for any
>>> extra payment or reduced benefits. We may still fight for it in the
>>> court and perhaps win as well. However, I have been told that the Act
>>> does not make such a bold statement which is otherwise already
>>> accepted by the judiciary in the case that I earlier filed on this
>>> issue. Instead, the act emphasizes that the Government will frame
>>> insurance policy for the disabled. It means that the focus is on a
>>> separate policy, and not so much on universal equality for disabled in
>>> the insurance sector. There could be many such examples. Of course,
>>> the Act still needs to be ratified by the President. It needs to be
> [...]

k. srinivas
School assistant (social studies)
MPUPS Shittygudem
mandal  Athmakur (S)
district Nalgonda
and
General Secretary
Visually-challenged Employees association, Telangana
Mobile  07386934647 (U)
09490589531 (BSNL)
Email: srinivas.carn...@gmail.com