The ratings field on Ola app is very much inaccessible. What you can
do as a difficult workaround is to locate the ratings field, and do a
2 finger slide from left to right and submit. You may not be able to
give the righting you want all the time, but it mostly works ones you
figer out the location of the ratings field on the screen. Had written
to Ola about it but they haven't fixed it yet. If more people write
tto them and give reviews mentioning the issue on Playstore, then
things might improve.......
Bestt,

Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor,