Dear sir,

   the design is nice and thank you.
  benji

Prashant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dear List,
On request of some members I have modified the Railway Reservation Form
template. It now gives you the option of selecting birth & meal preference for
each passenger & prints the application date & time automatically. It is
available on the webpage
http://www.nabdelhi.org/computer.htm
for free download. Further, I have also created Cheque Printer for Corporation
Bank. This can also be downloaded from the same page.
Thanks,

Prashant Ranjan Verma
Project Manager
National Association for the Blind
Sec-5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi- 22 India
Website: www.nabdelhi.org
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office Phone: +91 11 26102944
International Trainer for DAISY DTB Production
Moderator DFAResource mailing list
www.daisy-for-all.org