Certainly Mohib, I'm glad to share the ways which I adopt to read The Hindu.

1. Save the Hindu Print Archive URL which I'm pasting below and open
it daily to access the print edition in entirety.
http://www.thehindu.com/archive/print/2016/12/
2. Let me make it easier: for example if one has to read The Hindu
dated 26th December 2016, Hit enter on
http://www.thehindu.com/archive/print/2016/12/26/ If anyone facing
problems in accessing other dalies do write off the list. I'd revert
if I could be of any help. Happy reading.

Avinash Shahi