halo benji,

          here it is i m snd the reply from the mail i rec thru AI.

rgd
v.t

vinod benjamin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello everyone,
    Greetings to all. I am reseving all the mails in the bulk folder and my
spam gard is on,that is not a problem for me, but i am unable to send reply to
the mail which i have receve,though i hit enter on one of the reply butten.
   the compose page is not coming ,
   and secondly i asked how to ask post a qustion on yahoo answers, i've went
to the yahoo answers and edited my question in the approperiate edit box given
and i found two butten there "options","cancel". i hit enter  on "options".but
the page doesnt refrush,so can any one help on this?
  Benji