Hi Anubha,

  Have you purchased Fine Reader OR down loaded from website?

  Suhas Kelkar

Anubha Bhargava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hello Friends,
This is to request u to please mail me all the STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS to
scan books with AABBYY FINE READER for my needful & ready reference.
I have recently got the HP ALL IN ONE PRINTER, but I have never used a scanner
before .
Your earliest kind & invaluable help & guidance in this matter will be truly &
deeply appreciated.
With best regards. Anubha.
TELE : 0532-2400183.

FAX : 0532-2400183, PP FAX : 0532-2405352.

E.mails :

[EMAIL PROTECTED],

[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SKYPE : hello.anubha.