From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of TS Negi
Sent: 31 December 2016 12:59 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Problem with windows 10

Hi friends,
I'm new user of windows 10, so facing following problems, please help me get
rid from.
1. whenever I press enter on any internet shortcut, or on a link in my
windows live mail jaws says "micro soft edge core input" I find there
nothing, it is not accessible for me whereas a sighted person work easily
there.
2. start menue is not showing all contents like programme submenue, due to
which I am unable to perform desired tasks like making hot keys for a
perticular programme to open.
3. Jaws 17 does not start automatically, whereas I checked desired check
boxes.
Waiting for quick response.
Regards
Thanks in advance