try pnb upi. it will send OTP on your mobile and read that OTP within 15 seconds. you need not to enter it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Viraj Kafle" <vka...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2017 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessible UPI app on android

I have been trying the Trupay ap on Android. After launching the app,
it asks me to enter an activation code. However I don't receive any
activation code to enter and there appears no option to send or resend
request for any such code. Now how do I pass that initial screen and
go ahead with associating my bank account with the app?

Any hint or advise may be of great help!

Thanks.