It is a good initiative to take feedback directly from the users. The
response of Google Text-to-Speech (TTS) engine should be made more
efficient. The response of the Google TTS is comparitively slow than
the third party TTS engines such as E.T.I. Eliquence.

As has already been said that the editing process should be made easy.
Particularly copying of text should be focused upon.

The earlier versions of TalkBack used to announce the caller ID during
the incoming calls but the latest versions of TalkBack has stopped
announcing the caller ID. Announcement of the caller ID should be made
an integral component of the TalkBack rather than leaving it for the
original equipment manifectures (OEMs).

Apart from this, there should be an option in the TalkBack itself to
use different TTS engines for different languages.

Best Regards,
Sanchit Katiyar

Mobile No.:
+91 9013816320.