Dear list members,
Please guide me as to the present status of Unique Disability Card to
be issued by Central Government. Could anyone apply for this card
online so far? If we have the online disability certificate can we
apply for the same without again registering for the certificate on
website? Some time back it showed the website is non-operational.
Please let me know about the current status and the procedure to apply
for this card.
Hoping to hear soon,
Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkarni

--
Mobile +918080742446 Land line : 0251  2482633
skype ID: chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni