Hi Vamshi,

Thanks for reaching out with your query.

Accessible travel is definitely not just about hotels. Its a lot more than
that. We customize our tours according to the disability of the traveller
for enriching their experience. And this includes providing a suitable
person as a travel buddy while you travel.

The whole idea being travel the way you want to the place you want. We
would just facilitate to make it happen.

Hope this suffices your query.

Best Regards,
Neha

Thanks & Regards,
Team Planet Abled
+91 9910042281
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/planetabled>
Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>

For Photo Albums - Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/planetabled/>
www.planetabled.com (working on web accessibility for blind so not updated)

# Our first Birthday Video - Planet Abled turns one
<https://youtu.be/8Hmb52-Gwjs>
# Check out the amazing Rafting Tour video here
<https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.
# Planet Abled has been awarded the NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award
for the year 2016
# Long listed for the World Responsible Tourism Awards 2016 held in London
# Finalist of the World Responsible Tourism Awards India Edition 2016
(selection process ongoing, awards to happen in Jan 2017)