hello,
when you launch the balabolka, you can configure the desired speech
platform for instance, there are three tabs sappi4, sappi5 and
Microsoft Speech platform. once the program is opened, you can press
tab key to get on to this option which is provided as separate  tab
pages.

i do convert the Hindi text using lekha voice using this method.
thanks,

>>> mukesh.jai...@gmail.com