exactly, as for my observations, there is no collaberation between
google and IIT Delhi.
but, I am asuming that, IIT Delhi team may devolop the software with
the google's recently releised source code or, they might have there
own.
this mail is on moderation and, the recipient may or may not reply for
this message.
lets start new thread on this issue and, seek reply from the sender.

On 1/19/17, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Akash,
>
> Please clerify.
>
> Your message said that there is a collaberation with Google but the below
> message from one of the google employee speakes the opposite.
>
> With best regards,
> Satguru
> ___,__.___
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi
> +91-9871489945
> +91-8076761833
> satgurura...@gmail.com

jammed and internet hanged?Reach  through the following means:
mobile: +91  9599194749
whats app: +91  7795927572
skype: Shankar.a
email: shankarsai...@gmail.com