any amount, which has been provided under conveyance allowance is fully exempted. ----- Original Message ----- From: "TS Negi" <ts.negi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: 19 January, 2017 03:38 PM
Subject: [AI] asking of advice on a deduction under income tax

Hi friends, I am a teacher in a school in delhi and my employer is asking a copy of the income tax rule by which the deduction of 2 fold transport allowance worth Rs.38400 can be deducted from my gross income. He is deducting only Rs.19200 unless and untill I will provide him the copy of the relevant order. so please suggest me the way to out and provide me a copy of such an order if possible. Please do it soon as it is very urgent.
Thanking you
Regards
TS Negi