Hello friends,
I am very happy to join this highly qualified group of blind persons. I wish to
contact with blind PGT English in Kendriya Vidyalaya for sharing the
experiences, guidence and exchange of Braille and E-books. Please contact me
personally. I also want Braille books NCERT syllabus kindly inform or send I am
ready to pay the required charges.
With best regards.
Balasaheb Londhe PGT English, Kendriya Vidyalaya Amla, Air Force Station, Amla
Depot, Dist. Betul [M. P.] 460553
E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone 09424431890