Yes, but it's very difficult to fish out the legitimate one.

Paypal is a type of online bank for money transaction. It's highly
popular throughout the world for this purpose. Through Paypal, you can
send/receive money via your email ID, pay to shop online, use your
credit card securely and much more.

Regards,
Ramit