Hello Wonderful people,

Warm greetings from everyone here at Planet Abled.

Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. This
quote by Thomson Morten makes us think about the role of art in our
everyday life and how we forget to value it around us.

So let us go to the India Art Fair and wash away the dust of everyday life
from our souls. Because any form of art is a form of power; it has impact,
it can affect change – it can not only move us, it makes us move.

India Art Fair is South Asia’s leading platform for modern and contemporary
art and portal to the region’s cultural landscape.

With a shared ambition to promote cultural discourse in South Asia, and
provide a platform for these discussions, India Art Fair has developed
platforms such as the Speakers’ Forum and Film Program. This broad and
exciting program of lectures, screenings and conversations will engage a
diverse range of stakeholders in the visual arts as well as cover a wide
spectrum of artistic practices.

Planet Abled brings you an exclusive access to this event on 4th February,
2017 at NSIC Grounds Okhla, New Delhi

Come with your friends or alone and experience the most unique art projects
in contemporary, modern and vernacular art exhibited by renowned artists
from all over the world and enjoy a short movie on art as well

Since it is an inclusive tour, anyone can join in and get their soul
immersed in the various art forms.

As always we assure complete accessibility solutions to our patrons and we
will also provide the sign language interpreters.

The ticket includes a travel buddy and sign language interpreter as well.

The visit starts at 3:30 pm and prior registration is mandatory. Drop us a
mail at tra...@planetabled.com with your contact details and our team would
call you to make your visit seamless and enjoyable.

Here is the schedule –

When – Saturday , 4th February 2017

Where - NSIC Grounds Okhla, New Delhi

Location on Google Maps - https://goo.gl/maps/YDjGmVhJqi12

Ticket per person – INR 500

Let’s go and experience art like never before. Book your space now.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Planet Abled
+91 9910042281
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/planetabled>
Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>

For Photo Albums - Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/planetabled/>
www.planetabled.com (working on web accessibility for blind so not updated)

# India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
Travel Market, London - Best Innovation in Travel
# India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
Travel Market, London - Over All Winner
# NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award for the year 2016
# Our first Birthday Video - Planet Abled turns one
<https://youtu.be/8Hmb52-Gwjs>
# Check out the amazing Rafting Tour video here
<https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.

*#AccessibleTravel #Inclusion #EverythingIsForEveryone #OneWorld #Breaking
Barriers*