Dear friends,
As I am having doubt that in railways wether old concession forms are
accepting?  If not had you come across any railway order stating that
old forms has to be rejected.  I spoke with my chief commercial
Inspector  regarding this he told me that there is no order for
rejecting old forms  issued prior to 2014 can be accepted.  this is
for  your reference.  If any railway ticket counter person rejects
your form speak with the higher official and get your ticket.  In my
station many of my co employees does not know this and they rejected
form.  then i educated them and now i asked my CCI to instruct them to
issue tickets if not strict action should taken.

thanks and regards,
sazid.