Dear Sazid

Great to know that you are daily addressing lots of passengers directly.

I hope you are guiding them or resolving their queries. Is it similar to an
enquiry counter or anything else.

My suggestion if its an enquiry counter, you can have a sign board saying
"Enquiry Counter", this will enable passengers seeking tickets not to reach out
to your counter. And avoid confusion or frustration.

If it's not an enquiry counter, then think about your role and have a sign
board of it. Rather than having a board saying blind person, highlight your
work. It will surely add to your dignity.

These are just my suggestion, you may ignore them if you don't find it
appropriate.

Register for our 5th Across Disability Matrimonial Get-together now on
http://voicevision.in/content/matrimonial-get-together-2017

1. Our events International Coverage on London's Channel 4, named "India's
Blind dates"
https://youtu.be/OUs3cbbf9xI

2.      A visit to restaurant video link, workshop conducted by Sushmeetha.
http://voicevision.in/content/visit-restaurant-workshop

3.      Siyawoman website, article about Sushmeetha.
http://www.siyawoman.com/live-love-life/

Best Regards,
Sushmeetha B. Bubna │ Founder Director

Voice Vision
103, Synthofine Estate,' A'- Wing, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai - 400
063.
Work Phone: +91 22 40400000  │  Fax: +91 22 40400123  │  Hand Phone: +91
9820566010
Email:  sushmee...@voicevision.in  │  Web: www.voicevision.in Basudeo Bubna
Memorial Trust   │  Web: www.bubna.com Facebook www.facebook.com/voicevisionfans