Dear Friends,

Greetings from Cricket Association for the Blind in Kerala (CABK)

We, members of CABK are delighted to invite you all to witness the
matches of 2nd T-20 World Cup Cricket for Blind at Kochi.  Please find
the invitation.  Furnishing the details below:

Match Between              Date               Time          Venue
India Vs Australia           05-02-2017    01:00PM   Rajagiri College
Ground, Kochi, Kerala
Australia Vs Sri Lanka    06-02-2017   09:30AM   Rajagiri College
Ground, Kochi, Kerala

Your presence would be immense encouragements to the players and participants.

--
With Best Regards,

(Anilkumar K.R.)
President
Cricket Association for Blind in Kerala (CABK)
            (Vision through Cricket)
South Zone Secretary
Cricket Association for the Blind in India (CABI)

Telephone:   +91-479-2365065 (Office),
Mobile:         +91-9427123432 / +91-9446308502
Email:           anilhi...@gmail.com / a...@cabk.in / cabkker...@gmail.com
Website:      www.cabk.in
Facebook:    http://facebook.com/blindcricketkerala

"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping
you to achieve it." -- Paulo Coelho

“The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to Keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.” – Robert Frost