HI all,

Let’s get ready to have another unique picnic experience! Important
information for all those who are coming for the BGFI Picnic.

•       We start from Dadar East at 6:00 am on 11th February. Meeting point
is in front of Swami Narayan Temple. Remember we head straight to the
Army Base Workshop and they definitely expect us to be punctual.
•       The bus will stop at Navi Mumbai; Vashi station & Panvel
McDonalds. People joining from these stops
need to inform us in advance.
•       People staying far may plan to stay with friends / relatives
overnight close by to avoid morning rush.
•       Carry the right change to pay the picnic cost while boarding in case
you have not paid fully.

What to bring:
Our aim is to show you how to camp. Hence, a few things are ESSENTIAL
for every individual to carry so that you have a smile on your face:
•       Bag: A SMALL sturdy backpack that keeps your hands free to store ALL
your belongings. Fold your clothes and arrange them properly to
distribute the weight evenly on your back.
•       An Open Mind: mother nature and the outdoors are unpredictable.
Despite best preparations, due to climatic factors our schedule may
not go as planned but would work in the best interest of our group. In
such an event, spirits mustn’t get dampened but be eager to explore
something new.
•       Hydration: MINIMUM 3 liters of water at all times.
•       Footwear: Strong and comfortable closed Shoes and an extra
pair of socks.
•       Comfortable clothing:  Considering the winter, two T- shirts, 2
pants and a pair of warm clothes should be ideal. Do remember the
innerwears!
•       Personal medication: Any personal medication that you require. We
will have a wilderness first aid responder at the camp in case
required.
•       The night will be cold but we will provide a sleeping bag.
•       Tooth brush, toothpaste, comb, hand sanitizer, mosquito repellant
and tissues. An extra water bottle helps in rationing water and
keeping it light.
•       Light: A powerful torch with extra batteries for those who
might need it.
•       Light Food: While some like to sleep at night, some like to stay up
talking to people. That's when those packets of chips, biscuits,
samosas and munchies come out. We love this part too! Apart from the
delicious stuff some people get, conversations spark too and before
you know it, it’s sunrise!

Let’s prepare well for a great experience! Do message / call in case
of any queries.

Regards,

Team BGFI