Hi  All,

Just wanted to let you all know first, that the final release of JAWS 9
is now slated to go live on Monday at noon (east coast time). The CDs
for anyone with an SMA will also all be shipped no later than Wednesday
November 21 so they will begin to arrive next weekend for most people.
We will be posting updated information about the final changes for JAWS
9 along with a FAQ section on the Freedom Scientific web site Monday
morning so please watch there for details.

Just a couple of comments for the most obvious questions:
If you have been participating in the Public beta cycle and you are
entitled to get the final release because of the SMA, then you should be
able to use the "Check for Updates" feature and install the final
release that way. If for some reason, the Check for Update process does
not work as expected for you, we suggest that you please just download
the full version from the web and install it that way.

If you are not entitled for JAWS 9 yet, but you have been using the
public beta version over the past couple of months, we suggest you
download the Demo Version of the JAWS 9 final release and install it
over top of the public beta version before December 1, when the beta is
set to expire. The Demo version will post on Monday at the same time as
the release version.

We would really like to thank all of you who participated in the beta
process. The feedback from you was fantastic and we know that it
resulted in many improvements to the final release making JAWS 9 a huge
success. We are looking forward to following up the successful JAWS 9
release with MAGic 11, Openbook 8, and of course, the PAC Mate OMNI
release during the next month or so. Please watch our web site for all
the details as we gear up for a very exciting 2008.

Kind Regards,
Eric Damery
Vice President
Software Product Management