Friend,

So far no capcha is required. Recently I had logged in SBI net banking and it
is working fine.

Thanks,

Kailas

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:47:39 +0530 rajinder Sehgal  wrote

>wel said sheik sir.

and vivek sir it wil come after entering wrong details.

to fix, already logddin error please close your browser and cleare

privacy then open site again.