Hi Harishji,
I feel very sad to hear the unfortunate decision by you. But I pray
you to reconsider the decision and continue as moderator. I know your
hard efforts in maintaining this huge list. hope it will not collapse
like inclusive planet. for short time, auto pilot mode is OK. but for
long time, we need your abled leadership. Where was Kiran Khaja
working? can we trace him from past information? if completely
impossible, can't we get the credentials from the server owners? let
us discuss on finding a solution for this problem and at any cost,
make sure that the list continues and you continue as moderator.

yours
Umesha S E
Assistant Professor of Economics,
Tumkur University,