Dear list friends,
     greetings to you all. I would like to know about  how talks work with
these models and advantages ,disadvantages,for the below model, and your
suggestions ,because i am planinng to get one. so please help me.

  NOKIA 3230, N70,N70m,n72,n73.
  and also tell me,which version of talks is good for these models is good.

  thanking you in advance
  benji