Dear All,

As the financial year comes to a close, BGFI is delighted to have an
INVESTMENT AWARENESS PROGRAM. During the program, we would be
highlighting the importance & steps of proper financial decisions,
discuss the right Investment strategies to follow, evaluate the
financial products available in the market and suggest best
strategies/products that deserve to be considered.

This program will be conducted by PRUDENT CAS LTD in association with
FRANKLIN TEMPLETON ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY.

Topics to be covered
•       comprehensive financial products and solutions encompassing Mutual
Funds, Debt instruments, Life & General Insurance,
•       Financial Portfolio Management Services,
•       Real Estate.
•       Online client portal access,
•       Portfolio tracking and Execution services

•       Superfast mobile:  Using Bluetooth keyboard and voice recognition!
BGFI had earlier hosted an introductory session on using smart phones.
Continuing with our series of mobile capsules, this time we will cover
the use of Bluetooth keyboard and voice recognition.
This includes gestures using physical blue tooth keyboard & voice
commands and voice to text input.
to increase speed while using smart phones.

BGFI is on face book & twitter now!
Like us on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Blind-Graduates-forum-of-India-BGFI-1830653997215702/
Twitter: