This is a reminder that your Public folder links will become inactive on
March 15. On that date, your Public folder will become a standard Dropbox
folder, and your files will remain safe in your account. If you want to share
those files again, you'll need to use shared links instead.

      The Public folder was the first sharing method we introduced, and since
then, we've built more sophisticated ways for you to share securely and work
together with your team. In addition to shared links, we have a number of
sharing options designed to make collaboration easier and give you more
control.

      We understand these sharing methods are not a direct replacement for the
Public folder in some cases-we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
For more information on transitioning from the Public folder to shared links,
visit our Help Center.

      - The Dropbox Team