Hi Niharika,

I tried by clicking on the link as well as pasting the entire address
in the address bar but can't access the Hindi post.

We surely need many positive pieces like today's post not only for
motivating ourselves but to make the world a better place to live.
Thanks a lot for sharing.

Cheers,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha