hello sir, don't act too smart please!!!!! and don't waste VIs time
doing wasteful things previously you said that we are going to start
MT training  for VI boys and girls but it stopped very badly. now your
going to start job oriented training I do not know how much it will
success but I think your doing only for fundrising  program but don't
creat ambitions
to VIs and don't play in VIs life.  hello everybody
please,please,please,please  before going their you people choose your
best options better don't go there but take training somewhere else
don't waste your life. On 3/21/17, muthu raj <muthura...@gmail.com>