You cannot get a single file for jpeg format. Contact your computer
engineer.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Lyngdoh
Sent: 24 March 2017 22:45
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] merge 2 PDFs and instantly convert to JPEG

Hi all,

Am done with at least merging both of my PDFs using online tools.
But When I tried to convert this merged file to JPEG format using online
tools / ABBYY FineReader, the result was not satisfactory.

Issue:
I wanted the output to be in a single JPEG format, but both the tools I used
as mentioned above gave me as 2 separate files altogether or in Zip format;
which is of no use to me.
I needed to upload the JPEG file in an online portal which does not have the
option of uploading more than one file for the same option, hence I merged
both the PDFs into a single file.

@Mukesh Baviskar
I searched for the photo shop software but could not find the free one.
Hence if possible, please send me a link to a free software so that I can
complete the required task.

Thanks all.

On 3/24/17, Mukesh Baviskar <mukeshbaviskar....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Install photo shop-open the pdf file from it-save as-select
> jpeg-save-done
>
> Hth

sent through this mailing list..