Hi,

my name is Per and I am from Germany.
I have written an open letter to Google, the Open Handset Alliance and also
to Nokia.

http://de.mini.wikia.com/wiki/Open_letter_initiative

It's about the Loadstone GPS Project and also about an open source screen
reader for the new open source operating system Android for mobile devices.
Android was financed and developed by Google and the other companies from
OHA.
What do you think about this? Any suggestions?
If you like the idea you could perhaps help me by posting this link to
english speaking blind or developer communities.

It would be nice if some blind and seeing software developers could form a
global team of volunteers to develop a first version of an open source
screen reader.
Then the surely will win $25000 from the first part of Google's $10 million
Android Developer Challenge.
I am not a developer or professional and so I search for them and try to
bring them together.

With best regards from Germany

Per