hello,
unfortunately, these kinds of publications doesn't reach to the end
users who are neither connected with any organisation nor they are
directly involved with any such organisations  i.e. studying in these
institutions or part of it. these publications only reaches to the
organisations directly. no individual can take benifit from it.

thanks,

On 4/14/17, Planet Abled <tra...@planetabled.com> wrote:
> You can contact Upasana directly at - upas...@whiteprint.in
>
> Best,
> Neha
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Team Planet Abled
> +91 9910042281
> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
> <http://www.twitter.com/planetabled>
> Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
> <https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
> <https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
>
> For Photo Albums - Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/planetabled/>
> www.planetabled.com (working on web accessibility for blind so not updated)
>
> # India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
> Travel Market, London - Best Innovation in Travel
> # India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
> Travel Market, London - Over All Winner
> # NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award for the year 2016
> # Long listed for World Responsible Tourism Awards at WTM London 2016
> # Our first Birthday Video - Planet Abled turns one
> <https://youtu.be/8Hmb52-Gwjs>
> # Check out the amazing Rafting Tour video here
> <https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.
>
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 2:54 PM, Shireen Irani <shireen....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> does any 1 have more information on these books? how they turned out,
>> where they're avilable etc? are they out in the market?
>>
>> please share any info on this if any1 has it.
>>
>> thanks,
>>

>> On 12/26/16, avinash shahi <shahi88avin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/
>> books/book-launches/hrithik-launches-braille-tactile-
>> childrens-book/articleshow/56179560.cms
>> >
>> > --
>> > Avinash Shahi
>> > Doctoral student at Centre for Law and Governance JNU
>> >

>> > Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility
>> of
>> > mobile phones / Tabs on:
>> accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>> >

>> > Search for old postings at:
>> > http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe send a message to
>> > accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>> > with the subject unsubscribe.

>> > visit the list home page at
>> > http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_
>> accessindia.org.in
>> >

>> > Disclaimer:
>> > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>> > of
>> the
>> > person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>> > veracity;
>> >
>> > 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
> [...]

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller