Yes, we had no problem.

We would be more than happy to work with you to help them understand their
folly.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Payal Kapoor
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 2:06 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] as bajaj fincer rejected my consumer loan

and i just spoke with Madhu Sharma and she also mentioned they took a
loan from Bajaj Finserv for their sofa set late last year without any
hassle. both Dinesh and Madhu went to shop and process the purchase in
Gurgaon themselves.
i think Bajaj has no clue of how deep they are digging the hole to
bury themselves in.