Hello friends,
As all of us know that talks consumes too much battery and moreover, if we
are fond of music, battery of our mobile phone can get us  in some
problematic situation. Suppose, you are in a journey and suddenly, your
mobile phone stops speaking. You can't tell anyone when you will be reaching
your destination. What will you do? Is such a thing available in the market
which can turn your dead mobile phone into a living one; I mean, which could
give you two three extra bars so that you can enjoy your mobile more. If
such a gadget is available in the market? Please, give details.
A.P.