most financial adviser recommends term insurance rather than traditional plans. you can term plans on " policybazaar.com " .
lic's new umang plan is advertised nowadays .
gajendra vyas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohib Anwar Rafay" <mohibra...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 6:30 PM
Subject: [AI] Want to know the Life Insurance corporation plans and their websites accessibility

Hi all, I wanted to purchase life insurance corporation plan, but I am
unable to gather enough information about each plan. As I don't have
any good agent in my contact. I visited LIC website, but I am unable
to get required information from their website too, as the pdf files
containing policy document, are not accessible at all being  written
in mix of hindi and English languages. Therefore kindly suggest me how
can I get all information about various LIC plans?

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765

The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in