Click the URL
https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/UserLogin/LoginHome.html
if you are registered with the e-filing website.

If not registered then click the URL
https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Registration/RegistrationH
ome.html and register yourself first.

The login page presents a CAPTCHA which can be skipped by ticking the check
box labelled as 'Request OTP' without quotes; a functionality similar to the
one that you may have experienced on the IRCTC website. Clicking the Login
button having the 'Request OTP' check box ticked takes you to a page where
it confirms the registered mobile number (masked) that the OTP will be sent
on. Make sure that the registered mobile number is within your reach and
click the Submit button. Next, enter the 6-digit OTP received and click the
Submit button.

Once logged in, follow the navigation e-file link -> Prepare and Submit
Online ITR link that will take you to online e-filing process page. I have
e-filed my returns today morning and verified using Aadhaar OTP and found it
very  easy using the screen reader. Let me also tell you that I have been
e-filing returns since several years and have done so without any sighted
assistance last year and today morning.

hth :)

Best Regards,
Zujar.

An optimist laughs to forget, a pessimist forgets to laugh!