Hi Sana,

Majority of the courses on banking laws offered by legal education providers
come bundled with other subjects of business laws. The top notch quality course
for instance is offered by National Law School, Bengaluru by way of Masters in
Business Laws, which is a two years PG degree offered through distance mode.

I suggest you start with Banking and Finance course of Rainmaker
(www.mylaw.net), which offers 3 to 6 months courses. Simbi also provided
banking law diploma, not sure of quality. Rest ones are not recommended.

Let me sound off, these courses will be just for 'additional knowledge' and
will not carry much value from the perspective of getting a better job just
because your CV would carry these courses.

Let me know if you want to read some material before enrolling for any courses.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone