Hi all,
I wanted to send a video file to my friend.
Need guidance as to how to go about it. Do I send it as a e mail attachment or
upload it to a site from where my friend can download it?
It is a 15 minutes documentary on a DVD, do I have to convert it to some other
format before sending it?
If I should upload it to a site, please let me know which site and the step by
step instructions to accomplish the same.
Excuse me for my ignorance.
Looking forward to all your help,
Warmly,
Rishi.