hi Akash,
If you press NVDA + down arrow, it should read continuously. the key
strokes are the same like MS word. Alternatively, you can even
directly click the chapter you want to read on the content page, cause
the chapters are given in the form of links. The good thing with
Amazon kindle is that it will directly lead you to the place where you
closed last time. Except for a few books, all most all the books are
pretty accessible. One suggestion would be, before you buy the book,
you can downloade the sample one and see if it is accessible are not.
If you want to try, you can downloade the classic books like Jane
Austen novels. They are available for free. Hope, it helps.

Best
Boopathi