Indic trust has been preparing study materials for cuvil service exam. We
have also been making some of the most sought after magazine in accessible
format. Just log into sugamya and go to our library and you will see the
list of books and magazines. This will keep on increasing every month.
If you need the books delivered to you right in your inbox then contact our
library.

Nirmal verma
Founder Trustee
INDIC TRUST